With an increased depth of 20 inches for added stability, Vertica Pro® can build gravity walls of up to 6 feet in height and can be used alone or in conjunction with Anchor Vertica for increased design flexibility and efficiency for large-scale retaining wall projects. Textured units are available in straight or beveled face.
Features & Benefits
- Pinless, patented locator lug gives quick, uniform setback for reduced labor costs
- Used in commercial-site development or anywhere space is at a premium
- Can be used to build gravity walls up to 6′ high*, including the buried course.
- Taller walls can be built using geosynthetic reinforcement when designed by a qualified engineer
- Minimum outside radius, measured on the top course to the front of the units: 8’6″
- Minimum inside radius, measured on the base course to the front of the units: 5’6″
- Setback/System Batter: 9/16″/4°
Please refer to this page for information regarding Precautionary Statement & California’s Proposition 65.
SRW Block Cracking – Technical Note815.39KB | .PDF
Calculating the Maximum Gravity Wall Height for SRW – Technical Note77.37KB | .PDF
Wall Rotation, Active Earth Pressure and Vertical Walls – Technical Note482.60KB | .PDF
Vertica Pro – National Cut Sheet497.93KB | .PDF
Solving Project Challenges
Elevate your rooftop projects with our suite of services.Learn More
Stormwater Management Support
Optimize development and meet or exceed site hydrology goals.Learn More
Build cost-effective, long-lasting retaining walls that get the job done.Learn More
Paving Systems Support
For pedestrians or vehicles — design for any application.Learn More