Diamond Pro® PS 21D
Architects and engineers choose the Diamond Pro® PS retaining wall systems to create flexible, cost-effective solutions for a broad range of large commercial, municipal and residential retaining wall projects. The 21” deep block provides greater wall depth for added stability.
Diamond Pro® PS 21D utilizes a pin system as a location device in installation.
Features & Benefits
- Pin system installation for easy alignment and setback
- Offered as a complete system with matching corner and cap
- Interlocking tails offer the potential for 361/2″ wall depth
- Can be used with 12″, standard depth Diamond Pro® PS
- One square foot of wall face per block
- System setback/batter: Near Vertical or 1″/7.1º
- Maximum gravity wall height of 6 feet* using a single depth unit with 7.1-degree batter
Please refer to this page for information regarding Precautionary Statement & California’s Proposition 65.
Diamond Pro PS 21D – National Cut Sheet551.14KB | .PDF
SRW Quick Reference Install Guide541.01KB | .PDF
Solving Project Challenges
Elevate your rooftop projects with our suite of services.Learn More
Stormwater Management Support
Optimize development and meet or exceed site hydrology goals.Learn More
Build cost-effective, long-lasting retaining walls that get the job done.Learn More
Paving Systems Support
For pedestrians or vehicles — design for any application.Learn More