VS5 offers complete shift prevention on all four sides of the stone. The shifting prevention measures are designed in such a way that the stones will always fit together, regardless of how they are rotated. The stone’s underside is profiled – creating the fifth side of shifting prevention. Within the grid, the stone formats can be combined in any way necessary for roads, public squares, industrial zones and generally high traffic areas.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be diagonally symmetrical so the pavers always fit together – regardless of how they are rotated.
- 4 sizes allow for modularity and virtually limitless design options
- Manufactured to CSA A231.2 specification
- Concrete strength: 8000 PSI (55 MPA)
- Absorption: Shall not exceed 5%
- Can be utilized to construct an ACA (Accessible Canada Regulation) compliant pavement
Please refer to this page for information regarding Precautionary Statement & California’s Proposition 65.