The striking booth concept will showcase a myriad of products and textures installed in the booth, including 12 different Belgard Moduline paver colors offered by Sierra. Moduline pavers in 3 X 12 are suitable for pedestrian and vehicular traffic, versatile for many commercial applications.
“At our ASLA booth, Belgard brings together the hottest trends for landscape professionals, with colors, materials and design ideas,” said Alex Diaz, brand manager for Belgard Commercial. “We’ll have everything from wood and concrete, to porcelain in applications ranging from rooftop to ground installations.”
Belgard will also feature:
• (New) Melville Wall – A modern wall with a smooth texture and subtle chamfers. Can integrate cap into wall design to create depth and custom appearance.
• (New) Tandem Modular Block - High esthetic, simple to install, Don’t have to do compaction at every layer.Multiple faces (depends on market). Delivers design flexibility and jobsite efficiency.
• Westile – the Plaza paver is a high-density concrete paver suitable for rooftop solutions, elevated on polypropylene pedestals. Westile Wood Pavers are an untreated, low maintenance, natural product made from either Cumaru, Mahogany, Bamboo, or Ipe wood. Lastly, Westile will be showcasing their Ipe benches and cubes as well as aluminum versions that come in different colors.
• Porcelain pavers for a high-end look with extreme durability and weather-resistance.
• Permeable Pavers to handle storm water runoff in high water tables.
As part of a special learning event, Belgard will sponsor Explore the Floor, a guided Expo walk with Professional Practice Networks (PPNs), in which participants can earn one professional development hour (PDH) for each walking learning session. Held on Saturday Nov. 16th and Sunday, Nov. 17th during Expo hours, the tour gives attendees access to experts to make the most of their time spent on the EXPO floor. During the tour, Belgard will share updates on industry technology, design and applications that highlight PPN topic areas. Explore the Floor learning sessions will depart from the PPN Live area.
To learn more, visit www.Belgard.com or visit booth #3211 at the ASLA Conference & Expo.